AutoSEO is the fastest, simplest way to add page titles, meta tags, and meta descriptions to an entire site at once.
AutoSEO is a simple way to add page titles, meta tags, and meta descriptions to an entire site at once. Instead of manually going to each page and tagging them seperatly, AutoSEO provides you with one page to fill out that will genreate meta tags on each of your pages based on your input.
- One page to do it all, much faster than manually submitting filling meta data on a page by page basis.
- Designed for geolocated searches, get titles and descriptions for a specific city or multiple cities, or - or replace the city list with anything else for more general tagging.
- Customizability, you pick the locations, keywords, and title slugs, as well as the divider and it does the rest.
- Works with nearly all themes, even older themes and themes missing headers.
- Did I mention how much quicker it is? Super-quick!
Note: AutoSEO works by replacing content in the html head section and is, in all practicality, not compatible with other SEO header tag plugins.
|Tags||admin, meta-tags, pages, seo|
- Upload the
auto-seodirectory to your
After installation all you have to do is go to the new "Auto SEO' Admin menu item and fill out the simple form, once it's saved your good to go.
- Fixed a bug that could under some strange circumstances cause a notice level error to appear on installations with debug turned on.
- Filled in some additional information in the read me, just to try and avoid any confusion.
- Changed author information.
- Fixed a bug that would cause keywords to fail if the page/post had a very large (50,000+) id.
- Cleaned up the location output so it couldn't add extraneous line breaks in meta tags.
- Added site title back to the front of the keywords list.
- Added an appropriate robots meta tag into plugin (currently same as default wordpress).
- Fixed a bug in which it would only pull 2 keywords.
- Fixed a bug in which it wouldent remove old meta tags before adding new ones.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the plugin to fail when your sites home page was it's blog.
- Reversed the order of the change log to newest version is always at the top.
- Fixed the broken menu icon (thanks wordpress extend rename).
- Fixed a bug that would cause pages to not load if the AutoSEO settings were missing or blank.
- Changed Licensing for Worpdres Extend Submission.
- Removed changelog from main file and placed it into readme.
- Fixed a bug where a line of code would occasionally show at top of page.
- Homepage now always uses first item from each list.
- Gave the back end a custom icon.
- Changed when the output buffer was cahced for better compatibility to old/bad themes (I'm looking at you fast and quick).
- Fixed a rare bug where the title would not display - Allegedly
- Initial Release
Why aren't my tags showing up?
You'll need at least 2 entries in each section.
Is there a way to have the homepage use a specific location and set of slugs?
Yes, the homepage (as defined in the Settings > Reading section) will always use the first item from each section.