Add support for hReview and AggregateRating based on schema.org.
Add hReview and AggregateRating support based on schema.org, which help you increase search traffic by making SERP results more eye-catching. This plugin supports only the editorial ratings submission (edito/author rating), this means customers and site visitors are not involved in the rating or review process, this means rating reflects only the author's opinion. This plugin is written by Hesham Zebida, the founder of FamousBloggers.net.
See live demo in full action at Famous Bloggers's blog.
There is also a premium version of the plugin that gives you more features, templates and control over your reviews.
Why You Should Implement Rich Snippets
According to Google, rich snippets "extract and show more useful information from web pages than the preview text that you are used to seeing." Significantly, Google is using structured data open standards such as microformats and RDFa to power the rich snippets feature. Google is is inviting publishers to mark up their HTML. Webmasters can find more detailed information about Google's rich snippets here.
Google's Rich Snippets Testing Tool
After installing the plugin, and once you publish your first review on your blog, use Googl'e Rich Snippets Testing Tool to check your markup and make sure that Google can extract the structured data from your review. This tool will display a preview of how your review might appear in Google search results.
Spam Reporting For Google Rich Snippets
Abusing search engines in not a good practice, especially if this can hurt others, some webmasters fake or fabricate reviews in a try to get more traffic to their sites. You can easily report them to Google. If you see any spam review fill this form to report it to Google.
|Tags||aggregate rating, author, author reviews, editor, editor reviews, google, google rich snippets, hreview, microformat, microformats, product reviews, rating, rating stars, reviews, rich snippets, search, search engine, search result, seo, snippet, snippets, widget|
author-hreviewdrectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Fixed version info
- Solve markup issue.
- Bug fixes
- Complete recoding for the settings page.
- Fixed issues wih rating box.
- Fixed compatibility issues with review meta box.
- Enhanced plugin security.
- Complete recoding for product review and template.
- Fixed broken links, layout and compatibility issues with other.
- add option to hide rating box.
- remove the mini rating box from options, no longer exists.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Random / Rotating Ads V2 plugin.
- Fixed compatibility issues with other plugins.
- Fixed button style to solve compatibility issues with themes.
- Other CSS fixes.
- Fixed a duplicate function name.
- Fixes to CSS styles.
- Minor fix.
- fixed notice in post list.
- modification to settings page.
- fixed issues with mini rating box.
- fixed a missing itemprop author (Google+ sharing issue solved).
- fixed notice in wpnonce
- fixed issues with CSS styles.
- added more conditions for the rating box.
- added mini rating box option.
- changed the order of review elements on the rating box.
- fixed head meta, added support for description.
- added rel nofollow to links
- fixed notice when disable rating stars on home page settings
- fixed notice in widget
- added a rating box below post.
- added price field.
- added version field.
- added a widget to display recent reviews.
- added option to display rating stars on home page.
fixed a few bugs was causing notices.
- added option for ratng box size.
- added option for ratng box alignment.
What the Author hReview plugin does?
Add hReview and AggregateRating support based on schema.org, increase search traffic by making SERP results more eye-catching. This plugin supports only the editorial ratings submission (author rating).
Is it going to work with my WordPress Theme?
It should work with any WordPress theme, however if you have trouble in the layout or the way the rating box or recent reviews widget are showing, let us know and we will help you fix the display.
= Is these any documentation for this plugin? Yes, here is a link to the plugin documentation.
I am having a problem getting it to work
Contact me via http://authorhreview.com