Add to All
A powerful plugin that will allow you to add custom code or CSS to your header, footer, sidebar, content or feed.
Add to All is a powerful plugin that will allow you to add custom code or CSS to your header, footer, content or feed.
Add to All comes with out of the box support for Google Analytics, Statcounter, Kontera, with other third party services in the pipeline.
With this plugin installed, you do not need to edit your theme files every time you switch themes. You can also add custom CSS styles to your header as well as any HTML code to the header or footer of the theme.
The plugin gives you the power to add content to your feed in addition to adding a copyright notice. This is especially useful if you have any website scraping your feeds.
- Inbuilt support for Google Analytics, Statcounter, Wibiya and Kontera
- Add custom CSS code to your header
- Add any HTML code to your header, content, footer and feed
- Add a copyright notice and a link to the post in your site's feed
|Tags||adsense, content, feed, footer, google analytics, header, infolinks, kontera, Statcounter, wibiya|
Navigate to Plugins within your WordPress Admin Area
Click "Add new" and in the search box enter "Add to All" and select "Keyword" from the dropdown
Find the plugin in the list (usually the first result) and click "Install Now"
Download the plugin
Extract the contents of add-to-all.zip to wp-content/plugins/ folder. You should get a folder called add-to-all.
Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
Goto Settings » Add to All to configure
- Added: new section for adding text / HTML to content of a post
- Added: Enhanced link tracking for Google Analytics. View explanation
- Fixed: After content settings in feeds were not working
- Modified: Feed settings now work correctly in feed excerpts
- Added: support for Wibiya
- Modified: Code changes to fix some language and PHP warning issues
- Fixed: Bug that stopped displaying content when plugin was activated
If your question isn't listed here, please post a comment at the WordPress.org support forum. I monitor the forums on an ongoing basis. If you're looking for more advanced support, please see details here.
How can I customise the output?
Several customization options are available via the Settings page in WordPress Admin. You can access this via Settings » Add to All
For more information, please visit http://ajaydsouza.com/wordpress/plugins/add-to-all/
Below are a few features that I plan on implementing in future versions of the plugin. However, there is no fixed time-frame for this and largely depends on how much time I can contribute to development.
- Limited Facebook support to add your fan page in the sidebar
- Support for PHP code
- Sidebar widgets
- Support for Infolinks
- Support for Text Link Ads
If you would like a feature to be added, or if you already have the code for the feature, you can let me know by posting in this forum.